It's Friday afternoon, it's been a tough week.
It's cold and rainy.
You need a break. And some sunshine.
You're desperate to head straight to the airport and jump on a plane to somewhere sunny.
Now's your chance...
A weekend break in Spain from just £170pp, half board in a 4* hotel. Sound good?
- Depart Friday evening (Friday 21st April) after work. Arrive back just after midnight on the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning
- Four nights (a great weekend break. Just enough time to relax and re-energise)
- Half board (You won't have to worry about cooking or spending too much extra)
- Located only 60 metres from the beach!
- Rated 4 stars by guests on Trip Advisor
- Return airport transfers included
- All for just £170 per person (based on two adults sharing)
Love the sound of this? Simply hit 'book now' below and add your transfers...
The return flights in this weekend break deal are with easyJet from London Luton to Malaga. Leaving on Friday 21st April after work at 7:20pm, you'll arrive into Malaga at 11:10pm.
Take your airport transfer to the hotel, and either get a good night's sleep, ready for some serious sunshine in the morning, or head straight out for a night on the tiles.
The flight back leaves Malaga at 11:45pm on Tuesday (25th April), arriving back into Luton on Wednesday morning at 1:30am. While this is a late one, it means you can spend the whole of Tuesday by the pool or on the beach.
Staying at the 4-star Hotel Mainare Playa in Fuengirola, you'll be enjoying half board catering, within walking distance of the beach.
The hotel, also rated 4-stars by guests on Trip Advisor, also offers free wi-fi in public areas, 24 hour reception desk, in-room safe and complimentary toiletries.
So what are you waiting for? £170pp for a four night weekend break in the Costa del Sol